Glock 42 Extended Clip - I just bought 2 of these, in addition to these magazines. Now, I love how this gun feels in my hands! Easy to install and best of all, no malfunctions.

I was hoping the black would match the standard grip but this is more of a black metal. This is consistent with other promotions. The allen key in the box looks like it made a mark on the side of the transmission. But it's not everyone's fault.

Glock 42 Extended Clip

Glock 42 Extended Clip

I just bought 2 of these and they arrived today. The rebuild was quick. Both took 5 minutes to expand. (I had a Glock Mag kit from the Glock store)

Glock G42 Gen3 Rebuilt

Man what a difference these make on my Glock 42. I couldn't handle it better with the original Glock Mags. Putting the +2 mag strap on the black now gives me a better grip. The gun feels very comfortable in the hand. Good gun control and good visibility.

Good product. However the video that shows you how to expand the attachment needs to be changed. After cutting the tabs. Place the expansion plate on the table, and insert a piece of plastic so that the button is in the hole. Remove the mag spring and begin sliding the mag onto the base plate. It will look good. I tried several times as the video said, but the insert plate slides into the magazine and is impossible to separate. I had parts flying all over the place. Then I did what I wanted. It's quick, easy, no flying parts, and no problems with plate placement.

Been looking and expanding the mag and it's the best out there. Bigger, beefier and allows you to get a fuller handle on the G42. A weapon without one of these is useless.

They are colorful but the aluminum and wrapped grips look and feel really nice.

Umarex Elite Force Glock G42 Gbb

I just put the +1 in this on my G42, and I love the way the gun grips, with my pinky wide. Great progress. And it doesn't interfere with carrying my bag, using the DeSantis bag. It's a really good product, IMO. Thank you for that

Glock 42 purple, how many rounds does a glock 40 extended clip hold, glock clip, 42 glock, glock 42 kydex holster, glock 42 clip, glock 42 case, glock 42 clip holster, glock 42 problems, glock 42 pocket holster, blue glock 42, glock 42 in stock