Glock 42 Double Stack - Bought at the end of the first year, there were no problems. Most of the time I am well dressed and can carry it in my Uncle Mike's pocket square in the inside pocket of my jacket without anyone noticing.

This weapon is very underrated. My 9-12 year olds have shot with me at this range and have had no problems shooting. My eldest shoots my G26 and G23/G19 (I have a converted barrel...thankfully!) and likes to shoot the G42 because of the lesser recoil.

Glock 42 Double Stack

Glock 42 Double Stack

I don't like the trigger on this one. So I got a 3.5 lb connector to ease a long haul with a heavy break. Maybe it's the size and weight of the gun; But it seems to drag on longer and seems to be "difficult" to get through.

New Glock 17 Gen 5 And Double Stack Family Portrait

This is the first Glock I bought and I have no regrets. My friend suggested. It says you should get something like 42 or 43. I chose 42 for ease of hiding. I hope to get 43 eventually. I traded my Taurus 738 for this shotgun. There were many leakage problems. The Glock doesn't have this problem. I look forward to being able to cross it several times in the distance.

It was fun to shoot. Like my son's G43, I have a Ruger LC9 for wrists and thumbs (with arthritis and modified thumb dislocation) to "calm down". small light, easy to shoot (for sure!); Very effective with the "right" ammo (loved the Lehigh Xtreme guard). reliable, typical Glock quality. Excellent.

I like to shoot with a beginner. Glock 19 on the handle; This is my original which I bought in 2014 while learning how to clean etc. Most of the use was about 4 weeks ago since I registered for a concealed weapon permit. I also want to skip the filming part. This should be easy to see. But as the class got closer, I realized that I didn't want to carry that big gun around with me. I love my Baby Glock. It's cute, but don't let the word "cute" fool you. The gun is pressed against the wall. There was no noticeable hesitation to me, but the firing was a little unexpected as the gun was too low to absorb the flares. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but for test shooting use a Glock 19. very funny

Best pocket holster for glock 43, best iwb holster for glock 43, how much for glock 43, holster for glock 43 9mm, best ankle holster for glock 43, best concealed carry holster for glock 43, glock 43 holster for sale, glock 43 for wife, glock 43 holster for women, tagua holster for glock 43, holster for glock 43 with tlr 6, how much for a glock 43