Glock 42 Extended Mags - I recently bought 2 of these, additional magazines. Now, I really like how this gun feels in my hand! It is easy to install and best of all, there is no malfunction.

I expected the black to match the quality of the grip but it's more of a shiny black metal. This will be similar to their other upgrades. The allen key that came in the box was seen making marks on its side during shipping. But that's not your fault.

Glock 42 Extended Mags

Glock 42 Extended Mags

I just bought 2 and they arrived today. Installation was quick. It took prolly 5 min to do both extensions. (I had a Glock Mag tool from a Glock store)

Promag Magazine For Glock 42 380 Acp

Man what a difference it makes in my Glock 42. With the original Glock Mags I couldn't get a full grip. Adding the +2 black extension now gave me the perfect grip. The gun feels comfortable in the hands. Better gun control and looks good.

Good product. However the video showing how to install the extension is worth checking out. After cutting the tabs. Place the expansion plate on the table, and insert a piece of plastic so that the button is in the hole. Compress the mag spring and begin sliding the mag onto the base plate. It will appear on the site. I tried several times as the video says, but the insert plate was stuck to the magazine and was almost impossible to separate. I had spots all over the place. I did it my way. It's fast, easy, no flying parts, and no problems with the mounting plate.

I've been looking and these great extensions are the best out there. It's bigger, fiercer and lets you get a full hand on the G42's grip. The tool is next to useless without this.

I wish they came in colors but the aluminum base and houge grip wrap looks and feels great.

Promag For Glock G 42 .380 Acp 380 10rd Mag Clip Glk11 For Sale Online

I just put +1 of these on my G42, and I really like the way the gun feels now, with my pinky on the extension. Great development. And it doesn't interfere with my pocket carry, I use a DeSantis holster. This is a really good product, IMO. Thank you for it

Carbines that take glock mags, glock 42 pocket holster, glock 42 caliber, glock 42 problems, glock 42 clip, glock 42 specs, glock 42 kydex holster, 42 glock, glock 42 wiki, glock 42 dimensions, glock 42 380 holster, glock 42 on sale